Monday, September 12, 2011

Not to brag or anything...

....but I have the cutest nieces and nephew ever!!! They are so much fun and so cute. I love them so much and cannot get enough of them. They each have such different personalities but play so well with each other. My family just went on a camping trip that Greg and I were unable to make. My sister sent me the pictures she took and I loved looking at them. It looks like they had so much fun and I wish I could have gone. While I was looking at the pictures, everyone I saw of the kids I thought was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I can picture what they were doing in each one and just loved it. I just had to share the cute pictures!
































Yes, I know that was a ton of pictures!! I just love them so much and can't wait to see them agian! I hope my kids are half as cute as these ones. I can't wait for more of them to come into our family!


These two are due in January with their first kids....yes I said kids. She is having twins!!!! I am so excited to get two new little ones to play with.


And this lady is having her third on Wednesday!! I am so excited for her and can't wait to see the little guy. We are finlly getting another boy. Mack is so excited to have a brother to play with.

My sisters better keep popping them out because I won't for awhile and I want cute kids to play with!!

1 comment: