Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A day in the life of Ali.

This morning started just like every other morning. I woke up at 5:30 showered, did my make up (not my hair, the perks of going to hair school!) got my breakfast ready and put on the clothes I had set out the night before so I wouldn't wake up sleeping Greg. I walked into our room and saw the floral inside of the shoes I wanted to wear. I put on my shoes and tip-toed over to kiss Greg goodbye then stopped to say goodbye to Penny who was watching me. As I was walking out of our house I had to tip toe because on of my shoes was being loud. Weird, I know. I make my drive to school drinking my hot chocolate and listening to the Morning Zoo. As I am walking into school I notice that one of my shoes is still being loud. What could be stuck to it. I look down and this is what I see.


How smart am I? I had to go all day at school with two totally different shoes. And to prove how stupid I am, the red one is a wedge and the purple is a flat! So all the time I was wondering why one was loud was because it had a heal. So all day I was one foot loud and a little taller on my left side. Go me!

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard! I think my grandpa did that once at church, but a black and blue shoe were a little less noticeable then a red and purple one. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali....I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I found it from Amy's blog. I just have to say that this is hilarious. The best part is that one is a wedge. Thanks for the good laugh!
    -Raegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I'm not surprised and I don't think we can even blame this on the brain injury. ha ha. I sure do love you!

    ReplyDelete