Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The many personalities of Mack.

I have the cutest nephew in the world! He is the funniest kid with so much personality. He remembers everything that he hears and loves to repeat it. He is always full of questions and has to know what is going on. He also has a little bit of a stutter, and it just makes him even cuter! I love this little boy and cannot get enough of him. You are always laughing when he is around, and so is he. He is so easy to entertain and has the best laugh. You can always get him laughing so hard that he is bright red and has a hard time breathing. He is just the happiest funniest nephew in the world!

Like I said, Mack remembers everything and has a great imagination. He see's something and becomes obsessed with it. He starts to believe he is that thing and acts it out. It is so funny! It started with being Payton Manning during football season. Once football was over he found a new passion. Superheros.


Mack in his football gear. He would always be dressed as a football player and play football. He would be Peyton Manning and loved every minute of it. He would play catch with however would play, or sometimes just by himself. We would watch him and he would play a whole football game by himself. It was so cute! He also loves to tackle, even when they don't want to be tackled. Lets just say this caused a lot of crying and time-outs.




"It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman!" That is Macks favorite saying. He yells it as he is laying on the swings flying just like Superman.  This is him in just his shirt. He has matching swim shorts, and a great cape his grandma made him.


Just in time for the 4th of July, he discovered Captian America. Luckily he already had his flag swimsuit so no buying or making him a costume. He still learning about Captain America, but he still loves him!


"Hulk Smash!" Hulk is his new favorite hero. He is always taking off his shirt and saying that it "ripped off" as he turned into the Hulk. He Hulk Smash's everyone and runs around stomping. He thinks that when he is Hulk no one is as big as he is. He also warns people by saying "You don't want to see me angry!"


The new hero we saw on Sunday. Aquaman. We were at dinner at his house when he came running out in his wetsuit. I asked "Mack what are you wearing?" His response was, "I'm not Mack, I'm Aquaman." Everyone started laughing! This could be the best costume I have seen him in.



This Batman is a lot cuter then the Christain Bale Batman! He runs around in his Batman shirt, cape, and even has a mask! He has to have the mask on and sometimes its not a great idea. His vision is a little off when its on so there are a few accidents. Don't worry, he is Batman and Batman is tough!

Sadly I don't have pictures of a few more heros. He loves Buzz Lightyear. He has pajamas and wings that he used to wear all the time. He would stand on something and yell "To infinity, and beyond!" as he would jump. Buzz Lightyear was the theme to his birthday party last year. The theme to this year was Spiderman! Oh Spiderman, that is what started all of this. I'm so sad that I don't have a picture of him in his Spiderman mask! His Grandma Joy made him the best mask in the world and he never took it off! He could barely see out of the mesh eye's and he had a hard time breathing so there was always a big wet circle around his mouth. He would also wear his snow boots because Spiderman wears boots! This kid is amazing! He knows everything about these superheros and is always asking questions about them. If does not have the Spiderman mask on or Batman cape then his name is Peter Parker or Bruce Wayne. He knows all about them! My mom called him one day and asked if he was Batman today. His response was "No, I'm Bruce Wayne. My suit is in the wash." How cute is that!  I can't wait til he finds out about the other superheros out there. He has started wathcing The Avengers and loves it! I know we will be seeing Thor and Iron Man any day! I just love this little boy so much and hope that my kids will have as much personality as he does!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that little boy seriously is the cutest! A picture of him as Spiderman is a must. We need to remember next time we see him. Thanks for posting all these pics. I hope my kids have that much personality too. I love that Mackers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stinkin' love your blog! What a cutie. And in one of the pictures below, Ayden looks SO BIG!!! (And...we have the same salon at our house...in case you even cared.) What a fun little boy though. All kids love costumes. This is a fact. Though I'm not sure who Aqua-man even is, it was cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete