Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Homemaker Ali!

We ran out of laundry soap and our clothes were stacking up, it was time to make more laundry soap. Thats right MAKE laundry soap. My mom found a receipe a few years ago and had to try it. She made the soap then tested it to see how well it really cleaned. She pulled out two old towls and spilled differnt liquids on them to see if it would really clean. She found that the soap she made cleaned better then the store bought she usually uses, plus it is so much cheaper to make your own!!

Greg and I recieved tons of laundry soap when we got married. That was such a great gift and really helped us out in the beginning. Once we ran out and I had to buy some I couldn't believe how much it was, and I was buying the cheapest stuff I could find. The cheap stuff sucked and really didn't clean our clothes like I would like. Then I remembered that my mom makes her own. I called and asked her a for the reciepe. I couldn't believe how cheap and easy it was!! I love this stuff and will never go back to buying laundry soap again!!


I spent about $8 for the ingredients and only used a little of each box. I am going to be able to make a few batches out of what I bought.

All you need is:
Washing soda
Borax
Fels Naphtha

Yes only 3 ingredients!!!

For a poor couple in school this really has helped save some serious bucks!! Here is the website we found the reciepe on and all the info! I highly recommend you try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment