Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm an AUNT....again.

Amy had her baby boys!!! Mason and Jax were born on December 22nd and are healthy little boys! Mason was 4lbs 1oz and Jax was 4lbs 7oz. For being so early and being such a high risk pregnancy these guys are doing so amazing. They amaze everyone everyday. They are in the NICU until they gain enough weight and develop all the functions they need to come home. Since they are in the NICU I can't see them until they come home, so I get to live off pictures from my sister.



Are they not the cutest litte guys?! I love them already and I have not even seen them! Amy said that they always find each other. They just have to be next to each other.  I can't wait for them to come home so I can hold them. They are going to be so much fun to have in the family and their cousins are just going to love them!! We are so blessed to have them with us. If you want to know what a miracle these babies really are check out my sisters blog.

Congrats Amy and Jace!! I know you two will be amazing parents!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are handsome! Tell Amy good job! They are going to love their little men! It is so much fun! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete