Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Temple is booked!

We have been engaged for about a month and a half, and almost everything is booked and ready to go... except for the Temple. Whoops. I thought I needed to talk to my bishop before I booked it, but things have been so crazy right now, and I'm a little lazy so I hadn't done it yet. We had the reception booked, the flowers, the cake, the cupcakes, the luncheon but not the temple. Without the temple there is not a wedding. But I finally called last night and got it booked! It was the most exciting phone call I have evre had. I have never been so happy. It made it so much more real booking the actual wedding. It was just so great! I even started to tear up. I was just so happy! I was on my way to Greg's house when I called. I texted him and told him to meet me out front first. I wanted to tell him alone and not infront of his mom and sisters. It was so great! I could not stop smiling and even started to tear up again when I told him that I had finally booked the temple. I am such a baby! But I just couldnt help it. I was so happy and excited!

Here we are at Jordan River Temple! This is where we are getting married! And this picture was actually taken on the night that he proposed.

1 comment:

  1. Its about time Ali!! Geeze - this was the VERY FIRST thing I did!! haha what time did you schedule it for? :)

    ReplyDelete