Thursday, May 12, 2011

One Year Down!

Greg and I have been married for one year!! 



It has gone by so fast, but at the same time it feels like we have been together forever! Its a crazy feeling, but I love it.  This past year has been great, we moved into our apartment, started school and have had lots of fun trips. We have been through some hard times and some great times. Luckily our great times far surpass the hard ones.

I have been preparing my lesson for Sunday this week, and it hit me today that the topic applies to me. Mate Selection. I have been going over so many talks about dating and chosing a mate that you want to marry. 

"This will be the most important decision of your life, the individual whom you marry."
 President Gordan B. Hinckly.

It really is such a huge decision! And while preparing for this lesson I just kept thinking on what a great decision I made. Greg is the best husband in the world for me! He has been so patient and does so much for me. I have so much fun with him and love him so much. I have learned so much from him and continue to everyday.  I could not have married someone better.
He is a great husband, therapist, doctor, friend, comedian, teacher, housekeeper, athlete, chef , landscaper, babysitter, student, worker. He is so great at everything...well minus doing my hair. He struggled with that.
But I am so happy Greg and I got married. It has been a great year and I am excited for the many years to come!
We have a fun weekend planned. I will try and post about it next week!

1 comment:

  1. Being married is the best ever! Congrats on your first year. ;)

    ReplyDelete