Thursday, August 16, 2012

We are still alive!!!


 I know you all must be so worried about us, but let me assure you that we are doing great!! Things have been so busy and blogging is really not at the top of my list.  Now that things are starting to settle down I am really going to try to update this just a little bit more often.



 Our recent family picture!

I finally finished school and couldn't be more excited!! I worked my butt off and was so ready to be done, and that day finally came. I finished school back in April and quickly got a job at a wonderful salon a few weeks later. I currently am working at Suggestions Salon in Orem. I am loving it there and loving my decision with going to hair school. I stay busy doing hair, pedicures, waxing, makeup application and eyelash extensions! I am just having a blast at work.




Business cards! I'm legit!

Greg is still in school and doing amazing! I'm so proud of how hard he has been working and the time and effort he puts in. He is just about to finish his summer semester and then on to fall it is. Poor kid does not get much of a break, but he usually lives up that time! Like this year we will be spending that one week in Powell!!! I'm just a little excited for that.


Studying hard on a Friday night.

As for Penny, she is doing great! She really is like a child to us, which is why she gets her own paragraph. She is almost a year old! She will no longer be my puppy. She is very well trained and so much fun to have in our little family. She is also somewhat of a midget. She is tiny!! We measured her the other day and she is 4 inches shorter then the average lab. I love how small she is and that she will still cuddle with us! I really hope that when we have kids I love them half as much as I love this dog. We call her Princess Penny because she runs our house. Yes, we are those kind of people


Taking up the whole couch! Yes she is long, but I promise she is a midget!

Greg and I just got released from our calling in the YSA 248th ward. How sad it was to get released but how exciting it is to open the next chapter of our lives. We have also been busy enjoying the summer and spending time with our families. How lucky we are to have them so close and to be able to see them so often. We have a couple trips planned for the end of summer with both of our families and we can't wait!! I have also been busy with fun craft projects for my house. They are slowly coming together and pictures will come!


 End table project!! The second one is getting finished right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment