Thursday, June 10, 2010

I choped my hair!

I cut my hair about a week ago and have been bugged to post some pictures. I had my head shaved back in the beginning of August for my brain surgery. I have just been waiting for it to grow out long enough to cut it. I had extensions after the shaving took place. They were pretty great. They looked like my natural hair and no one could tell the difference! But after 10 months I was getting so sick of them. The clips were killing my head and I was ready to be done with them. My sister Kylie checked out the length of my hair and it was long enough to pull off a style!! I was so excited! We went to her salon on Sunday and chopped it off. I even colored it to my natural color. I am no longer blonde. Hello dark brown!! It took awhile to get used to it. But I think I finally am. It was so weird to wash my hair and have nothing there. But I absolutly love it.

This is me with half a shaved head.. the worst hair cut I ever had.

This is a VERY pretty picture of me! But this is the side of my head with the extensions. You can't even tell!

This is the new me! Im still learning how to style it myself. It looks so much better when my sister does it

4 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! I love it! I can't believe you actually cut it all off AND colored it brown! Guess you're just like every newly married woman: get the man to marry you thinking you'll have long, luscious locks forever and then cut it off within the month! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve and I both agree on this style being super cute! Brave and so cute! :) I love the color too! The dark looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL ALI!!!!!! So daring, and I LOVE IT! I'm glad I found your blog off Amy's! You are darling! How do you like married life????

    ReplyDelete