Tuesday, June 29, 2010

St. Anthony's!!

This past weekend Greg and I went with my family up to the St. Anthony sand dunes in Idaho. We had so much fun! It was so nice to get away for a few days and have nothing to do. I finallly got to ride a four wheeler! I have not been able to since my accident. I was supposed to wait for one full year. But I figured that one month would not hurt anything, and it didn't! I had so much fun and forgot how much I love it at the sand dunes! We also took Greg's families Rhino. The little kids loved it so much! They were constantly wanting to go for rides. They would also just play in it and pretend they were driving! Everything was great...well after we fixed our truck.





On the way up we had a little problem. We were driving and heard this huge bang. It sounded like we blew a tire. So Greg and I both got out and checked our sides. There was no flat tire, so we got in and continued driving. As soon as we started driving we could hear this clunking noise. We got out and looked under the truck and could see that something by the front left tire had come loose. We were about a mile from camp so we just drove there very slowly. When we got there we took off the tire and found out that 5 of the 6 bolts and come off and the last one on was bent. But it was fixable! All we had to do was go buy some bolts! We were so lucky! When it happend Greg and I were so nervous that we would have to take it to a shop. But we didn't. It was an easy fix and we made it home! Tyla and I helped so much as you can see.



Once the truck was fixed it was time to play!



Greg and I had so much fun with Ayden and Mack in the Rhino! Greg kept taking us threw sprinklers.



It was so much fun to go riding with Greg again.



We also enjoyed the Rhino at night. Look how bright that moon was!



There was a CRAZY lighting storm one night. The dark picture is how the sky would look when there was no lightining. But as soon as the lighting struck the whole sky would light up! And it wasn't the bolt lighting either, it was just the flashing lighting. It was so neat! It lite up the sky so much.

Greg and I, and Greg and Tyla all sat on the truck until it started pouring rain. We then moved into the trailer to watch the storm. The Greg's can't pull a normal face.






This is my nephew. He is the cutest little guy in the world. I just love him! He is obsessed with Greg, or should I say Cannon Greg. That is what my niece and nephew call him. Mack always wants to be with him and does everything that he does. My family jokes that Greg is Macks boyfriend. He loves him and has no problem saying it.




2 comments:

  1. Are you sure one month early did not hurt anything? "SOOFT, what the heck"

    That Mack sure is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could watch that video a million times. That kid is so dang cute I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete