Monday, June 14, 2010

This past weekend was one of my best friends wedding. It was so much fun and so pretty. We spent Friday night at Old Spaghetti Factory for the wedding dinner. Then Saturday afternoon it was off to Mill Creek Canyon for the wedding. It was so pretty up there. Everything was green and the rain was holding off!! The ceremony was beautiful and I even cried a little. The rain didn't hold all day. She had to move her garden reception to a mortuary... Her grandpa owns one and so they had it there. She was so lucky that the mortuary was so pretty! Her reception was great. You didn't even know you were in a mortuary. And unfortunately I forgot to take pictures there! Im so mad at myself! But I did take pictures at the ceremony! 


This is Greg and I at the point of the mountain on the way home from the wedding dinner. It was so foggy we could not believe it! We just had to get out and take some pictures. It looks a little creepy.


Greg and I got there a little early. So we took some pictures before the ceremony started.



This is Allyssa and Noah. They looked so great and were so happy! I love them and am so glad they got married. They are just perfect for each other! (Don't you just love her dress, Its so unique and was perfect for her!)


I really wish I had pictures of her reception to show. It was so cute and I just loved it! Maybe I will be able to steal someones soon and share them.

1 comment:

  1. Gah! I totally spaced about taking pictures at the reception too! Durn! It was amazing though huh! Can't wait to see some great pics of it!

    ReplyDelete