Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life is not perfect, but I love it!

Today in my browsing of the blogs I stalk I came across a few things. My friend had made a post similar to this one and it really hit me. We are in very similar situations. Her and her husband are poor, finishing school, and wondering what med school they will go to and what adventures that will bring them. She talked about the things that are always on her mind and how she often thinks about the negative instead of positive. As I was reading her blog I was agreeing on everything she wrote.

-Where is Greg going to Physical Therapy?
-When will I be done with school?
-I wish I had a social life.
-Clothes I wish I could afford and a style I could pull off.
-When will I be a good cook?
-I need a hobby.
-Why can't I get rid of Facebook?
-Moving from for school is in while, but I know it will sneak up on us.
-Will I make friends when I move?
-When will Greg find a job?
-I am sick of my job and ready for a new one.
-I can't wait to build a house.

As I read this I kept thinking, "There is so much stuff I wish I could change"

It seems like nothing ever goes the way you plan it or want it. You can focus on they way you want  things or have fun with the way things are.



I stumbled upon this today on a blog I secretly stalk. I really liked this. Why dwell on the things that didn't happen when you can look back and enjoy what did.  I have a great life and I love it!!

-I love that I am in school right now. I have met so many great friends and would not have met them if I had gone earlier.
-We live in the cutest basement apartment that I just love! I am so grateful to Greg's aunt and uncle for letting us live their while they are on their mission. What a blessing that is to us.
-I love having no money and being creative for date nights. Picnic in our front room with Pasta Roni is the best date ever!!
-I love all the time that Greg and I get to spend together and how strong our relationship is always growing.
-I love that Greg is in school now and working so hard to get in to PT school. I can't wait to move and see the adventure it will bring and how it will bring us closer together.
-I love the gospel and the blessing it is in our lives. I love our callings and the ward we are serving in. We have so much fun with them and my testimony is always growing.
-I love our families and the support they are to us. They are always there and we have so much fun with them. I am really going to miss them when we have to move for a few years.
-I love how great Greg is with kids and how much they love him. He will be a great dad.
-I love being poor newlyweds. This time will always mean something to me.
-I love that Greg likes my cooking, even when I think it is horrible.
-I love that Greg is my husband. He has done so much for me and continues to do more everyday. He is the reason my life is so great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment