Friday, June 10, 2011

What happens in Vegas!

Last week I had the chance to go with my sister and her cute family down to Vegas for the week. I was so excited to get some sun for a week and get to spend so much time with my 3 cute nieces. My brother in law Eric had to go down for a work conference and my sister Jill needed help with the 3 little ones at the pool so I came along to help her out.


The headphones were a little big for Meg, she had a hard time with  them.


Ayden was fine with hers, and when she watches a movie she is in her own little world.


We had a fun long long drive to Vegas. It was about 6 hours but it really wasn't to bad. We had movies, snacks and lots of activities for them to do. 


Since the girls were good we could stop in Ceder City and go to Mcdonald's so they could play at the play ground. They had so much fun and we all needed a little break.


Meg came to eat and took the hamburger right out of Jill's hand. We could not believe it. It was so funny, we just had to laugh. There is one thing about Meg, she loves food and will not share. If you take something from her or just use her ketchup you get a dirty look followed by "Hey!" It is so funny! 

We got to Vegas and we spent most of our time at the pool. It was so much fun! Here are a lot more pics!


This was our pool. It was so sweet and so much fun! They had two pools, about 6 hot tubs, a waterfall and some water slides. It was awesome!


Ayden loves to pose! And she is so cute so I have no problem taking her pictures.


Meg was the biker chick at the pool that everyone was afraid of. She loves bandana's and had to wear it hahah. The best part is that she really can be a bully. I love her!


The Chatterley girls at the waterfall...minus Elle.


I was trying to get a picture of Elle smiling, I was really struggling.


And this is what I got. So lovely.


All the Chatterley girls this time. I could not get Meg to get closer, what a stinker.


Ayden  kept wanting to play fish so I would throw the noodle to catch her. And she really is a fish, all she wanted to do was swim and you could not get her out of the pool.



Eric was able to come swimming with us a few times. The girls were so happy. They are such daddy girls.


They have a lot of fun together.


Meg was wearing my sunglasses while we tried to find hers.



We finally found them!! Meg puts them on herself and this is how she always wears them.






The Chatterley family playing Ring Around the Rosie.

Eric and Jill had some friends down there for the conference as well and wanted to spend some time with them. So they went out to dinner one night and let me watch the girls. We had so much fun, those girls make me laugh! 


They were feeding their babies....they remember everything!!!


They wanted to do my hair. They did such a good job getting it flat and poofy at the same time!



Meg was getting a little sleepy.

We spent one day on the strip and had fun. We were not on it for to long but just long enough. The girls didn't get cranky and enjoyed the few things we did and saw. 


We went to the M&M world and watched a fun 3D movie. Meg kept reaching forward trying to grab them. The best part of the movie was the worker who kept yelling at Eric. Eric did everything wrong and the guy was so intense. It was hilarious! 


The Chatterley family!


Me with the girls


Meg and I in front of "Simba's dad" as Ayden put it.

Meg and I looking at the lions.


Meg and Eric, she was trying so hard to see the lions.


They had little baby lions the the girls just loved them! And so did I, they were so cute.


Our sweet hats.


After the strip we decided to do a little shopping. That did not go as well. Meg does not like shopping. She did okay at the first but was pretty angry by the end.


Ayden was getting a little tired.


Meg just had to push Ayden. It was fun at first, but she can only push not steer and will not let you help her push. She only pushed for a few minutes.

When we got back from shopping we had a little fashion show that Ayden was dying to do. She got a few new shirts that she wanted to try on and show off.



I picked out the hot pink shirt. I just thought it would be so cute on her dark Cuban skin.


Meg loved her shirt....well she loved the sticker on the shirt


Ayden the model.


Eric is the best model for his new shoes.

The girls also discoverd Otter Pops. They were in heaven. They loved them so much and always wanted one. That is all Meg would eat. She would go to the freezer point and yell "help, pop" It was so cute.





We had to eat the Otter Pops in the kitchen since they can get a little messy!

That was my amazing weekend with the Chatterelys. I had so much fun and loved being with them and helping with the little ones. Thanks for taking me! The only down side was that I didn't see Greg for a week. He was on a dirtbiking trip with his dad for the week so it kind of worked perfect that we would be gone the same week. I still missed him a ton, and loved when he would call me. I would post pictures of that trip, but he doesnt have any. He has tons of video but no pictures. I will have to get some from his dad to post. So beware for another super long post!! One crazy thing that happend on his trip was that his dad had to get stiches! He was standing on a 10 ft ledge over lava rock when it gave out and he fell and cut his leg open. I guess it was pretty bad and blood was leaking out of his boot, so they wrapped him up and rode to the nearest hospital on their bikes. He was a little cut up but nothing serious. He was lucky that he only cut himself up and not hit his head. He was very lucky! But that was our week. We both had so much fun but not together. We now need a fun trip together!



 





1 comment:

  1. (This is Cami...by the way. It wouldn't let me leave a comment from myself, so I had to do the anonymous thing...)
    I am SO glad you posted so many pictures of Jill's kids since she SUCKS at posting on her blog!(you can tell her I said that...) They were darling though. Her girls are getting so big! I bet you are such a cute little aunt! How lucky to have somebody come with to help!

    ReplyDelete