Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love Notes.

Love notes are the best thing in the world! They just make your day and make everything so much better. I remember those ones in middle school that would say "Your hot, want to go out with me?" I never thought they could get better then that!

The other day Greg had to come and get something out of the car while I was at work. He got what he needed and left and didn't even say hi. I was a little sad. I got done with work and headed to my car, and this is what I found.


This just made my day!! I love getting little surprises like this. I used to get them all the time when we were dating and I had my Jeep. I never locked my Jeep and I would always find cute surprises in it. Usually it would be a little note, sometimes a flower he picked. I just loved it so much! I kept every one that he gave me. I have them in a binder and read them every once in awhile. It is so fun and brings back so many memories.

Once we got married he didn't leave as many. I was getting a little sad about it. But then they started up again!! I left him a note on the mirror to remind him to do something the next morning. When I got up in the morning there was a note from him. It said "Don't forget to kiss me before you leave" I know it was not that romantic, but I loved it! I leave my house at about 6:10 every morning and I would usually kiss Greg on the cheek before I left. I never thought he even noticed when I did and didn't. He did notice, and he hated when I wouldn't kiss him goodbye. So now I kiss him everytime no matter what!!

After these couple notes we didn't stop. We were always leaving notes for each other on the mirror. We now have a dry erase marker in our bathroom just for this reason. I even made a little sign we could right on. (I copied it from a blog, and I love it!) I can't tell you how much I love waking up and wonder what he wrote before he went to bed. It makes my morning so much better and puts me in an instant good mood! I just love getting notes and I love to give them! You should all give it a shot, it makes things so much better!


1 comment:

  1. CUTE :) Hey look I found your blog :) And it's added to my list :)

    ReplyDelete