Monday, July 11, 2011

Swim Day at the Goffin's!

Its summer and the pool is open! I love summer for this reason!

After I had cleaned and reorganized our house and Greg had done some yard work we headed up to my parents to have some fun with the family and kiddos.



I love that my parents got into a mini water fight!


They still have so much fun together. Greg and I better be like that in 30 years!



They were playing the game "Push Greg". They loved it, I'm not sure how much Greg loved it.


I tried to get a picutre of Ayden's spin cannon ball. I failed. But she spins on the diving board and then does a cannon ball. She loves it!



Elyse is not a huge fan of swimming. She got out pretty fast and started on her watermelon!




A hot dog in one hand and watermelon in the other. What a great lunch!



Even the watermelon gets dipped in ketchup. This girl has an addiction!





Usually the sun makes the kids tired, not at the Goffin house.


Elyse just wanted to play with her dad.


Mack being Batman going down the slide! He has a small obsession with superheros.



Elyse and Meg trying to blow up their floaties.


Greg caught me sleeping.



Look how cute they are holding hands!


She was the one left out, but she didn't care!



Greg doing his job. Being the kids personal assistant and entertainer.

We had so much fun and can't wait til next time. I have a feeling we will be up there every Saturday. I sure hope the kids are as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment