Friday, April 1, 2011

Nine of Thirty.

Something you could never get tired of doing.

I'm changing this one to...

Something you can't get enough of.

Today I spent a few hours with some of my family at my grandparents house. My mom was watching my niece and nephew (Elyse and Mack) and wanted to go visit my grandparents. She talked to my siser and she wanted to come too with her girls (Meg, Ayden and Elle). I got out of school way early today and decided to go with them! I am so glad that I did. I love those kids so much!! They are so much fun and I just can't get enough of them. And to make it even better, Greg got out of class just as we got there and headed over.

We played and ate lunch and had so much fun. I love those kids so much, they are always making me laugh. And Greg happens to be the favorite in the family. All the kids love him and are always next to him. When we were getting ready to leave my mom's house I told Mack that Cannon Greg (that is what they all call him) was going to meet us there. He got so excited and kept yelling that Cannon Greg was coming. It was so cute. He also kept yelling at my mom to hurry up and get ready because Cannon Greg was going to be there. He also wants to grow up and be a man just like Cannon Greg. Oh this kid is so cute!!

While playing at my Grandparents I did not want to go to work. I just wanted to stay with those kids and Greg all day! Greg is so cute with them and loves to play with him. He will be a great and fun dad.

I could spend all the time with them. I just can't get enough of them!!


For our kids meal toy we got the three cups and a ball game. You know you put the ball under one and mix them up and you have to guess what cup it was under.  Greg had all of them playing and they were loving it!!


Ayden was doing so good! She was getting it right everytime! I was so impressed by her. Mack was not as good, he could not guess it right, so Ayden told him how to play. She said "It's easy, the ball is in the one with the yellow dot on top."
So Greg looks and notices there is two little holes at the top of the cups, and Ayden would just look and what one had the ball. She was totally cheating! But I was impressed that she actually could figure that out.
Greg started covering the the holes and she did not do as well.

I just cant get enough of those 5 people! I just love them!

P.S. I just found out I can email pictures from my phone(yes I'm an idiot), so there will be a lot more recent pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment