Monday, April 4, 2011

Ten of Thirty

A photo of you and your family.


For 21 years this was my one and only family! It gets bigger every year and I love it!! People are getting married, and my sisters keep popping out kids. It is the best thing ever! I love my family so much and think they are the greatest people ever. They are so much fun and make me laugh all the time. I find any excuse to go and see them. We get together every Sunday for dinner, and it is my favorite night of the week. Not only do I get an amazing meal from my mom, but I also get to talk to everyone and play with all the kiddos! I am way lucky to be part of the Goffin Clan!
(This is our most recent picture, and one of the worst haha. We all crammed into a tiny space and tried to let the camera see us. We did our best and this was the best one...)


I then married this kid, and we became our own family. We are a little family, but I love it!! We have so much fun together and making new traditions for our family. One day it will get bigger, but I'm going to take as much advatange as I can with just the two of us. Greg is a great husband and friend, and someone that I am very happy to have in my family and to start my own with.


When I married Greg, I inhereted a new family. The Cannon's. I love my new family so much and am so lucky to be with them. I get along so great with them and have a ton of fun with them. Everyone I talk to says how lucky I am that my in-laws are nice and I actually like them and get along with them. And I really am!! I love being with them. The Cannon Clan is a little smaller then the Goffin, and that took some getting used to. At dinner there are only 7 of us!! I'm used to 17 and hauling in bigger tables and chairs! But even though there are not as many Cannon's, they can be just as loud, which makes me feel right at home!


I am so lucky to have the families I have and love them so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your family of two as long as possible! We will be married 6 years before this 'lima bean' makes it's debut. I am so glad we waited. I think our marriage is so strong because we took the time to know each other. We know everything about each other and I love it. We even think the same.

    As for the Goffins....I love your family. They are the kind and hilarious! I absolutely love your mom! Greg is like a brother to both Steven and I, and if it weren't for your dad I don't think we would have got married when we did. (my bishop in Ogden never transferred my records to Steven's ward so when It came down to getting my recommend it looked as If I never went to church)

    He said he would have married us civilly if we had too but he and Connie made phone calls and fixed everything. It was intense!!

    So I have to admit your family is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete