Friday, April 15, 2011

Twelve of Thirty

Something you don't leave your house without.

I know most people say they never leave their house without their keys, phone, or purse. But I often leave all of that at my house haha. Unless I am driving or I need my wallet I never take them with me anymore. And I seem to leave my phone at home a lot too if we are just running somewhere. So I guess the only thing I never leave my house without are my shoes! Oh and clothes haha. But I always have my shoes on. That is until it gets a little warmer. Then who knows what I wont leave the house without!


I love these shoes! They are so comfy and cute! My friend Jim made them so know one else has them. He is so artistic its insane! If you want some shoes from him let me know and I will give you his number! The only down side to me always wearing shoes is I have stinky feet!! I hardly ever wear socks and always have flats on. So cheap shoes with no socks equal stinky feet!! Greg hates it so bad. Probably because I am always putting my stinky feet in his face haha the benefits of being flexible! And sadly I have to wear closed toe shoes to school, so no stink relief with flip flops this year! And the space heater at my feet all day does not help!

I never leave my house without my shoes, but maybe I should so my feet won't stink so bad!

1 comment:

  1. I do not recommend leaving the house without shoes. Been there done that. Especially in the summer. OUCH!

    ReplyDelete