Monday, March 21, 2011

30 for 30!!

I have been seeing a few different people doing the 30 post for 30 days thing and thought I would give it a shot. This is going to be  tough, but I will do my best! So this is the list of my 30 post, but I will tell you right now, I will not do them in that order haha. A lot require pictures, and since I will mainly be doing this at work, that makes it a little difficult. Well wish me luck!!

Day 1: A photo of something you ate today.

Day 2: Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

Day 3: A photo of yourself five years ago.

Day 4: Your dream wedding.

Day 5: A song to match your mood.

Day 6: A photo of your favorite place to eat.

Day 7: Something you don’t leave the house without.

Day 8: A photo of you and your family.

Day 9: Something you crave a lot.

Day 10: A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 11: A habit you wish you didn't have.
Day 12: Something you could never get tired of doing.

Day 13: Recent picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts about you.

Day 14: Your favorite movie.

Day 15: Your celebrity crush.

Day 16: An animal you'd love to keep as a pet.

Day 17: A place you love.

Day 18: A person you love.

Day 19: Favorite tv shows.

Day 20: Something you're afraid of.

Day 21: Your makeup bag.

Day 22: Something you're looking forward to.
Day 23: Favorite Vacation.
Day 24: Something you bought recently.

Day 25: What did I wear today?

Day 26: Your friends.

Day 27: A place you've traveled to.

Day 28: Favorite recipe.

Day 29: Your house and your favorite rooms in it.

Day 30: Photo of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

1 comment: