Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One of. Thirty

I guess technically this is question 2.


Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


Brooke has been my best friend since 7th grade! We met the first day of school in choir. We sat alphabetically and Goffin and Green were right next to each other. Our teacher had us take a few minutes and get to know the person next to you if you did not know them. So Brooke and I started talking and found out that we were a lot alike! We each had 8 people in our families, 6 girls and 1 brother and we were both the youngest. We both loved four wheeling and going to the sand dunes and loved the same music. Everything she said I agreed on and everything she said I agreed on. We could not believe how similar we were. I was pretty happy to have made a friend that day and one I had common interest with. We also had science together next period and sat by each other in that class as well.


Brooke and I have had so much fun together and have did almost everything together. We were inseparable. Until I moved away to college. We were only about 30 min away but it meant that we could not see each other as much. She remained my best friend and still is.


If you have met Brooke you know why I love her. She is hilarious!!! I am constantly laughing at the things she says, even though most of the time she is not trying to be funny. She is just great and has always been there for me.



Just ignore me and look at Brooke!! This is one of my favorite pictures ever!! This was taken in Hawaii a few years ago. We were there with Greg and some of his friends, and trust me once this picture was seen we made fun of her the whole trip. Its just priceless haha.



I love this picture of us!! We may be doing weird faces, and Brooke's eyes are a little weird but this is us. This is why Brooke is my best friend, she is always having so much fun, and makes everything fun. This picture just shows Brooke for who she is. She is gorgeous and always having fun!

I say that Brooke is my best friend, but she is really not. She was my best friend forever until I met this guy.



Oh Greg. How could this face not be your best friend?
I love this picture because this shows who Greg really is. He is such a goof ball!! He is always messing around and playing jokes.  It's like he is 12 years old. And that is why he is my best friend. He keeps things so fun and immature. When life gets tough and stressful he is always there to make me laught, even when he has had a rough day.

Greg is the best thing ever! I am so lucky to be with him and to always see my best friend. We have so much fun together and spend as much time as possible together. He makes me laugh all the time but is also there for me when I have had a rough day. He lets me cry when nothing is going right and takes care of me when I'm sick.

He is the perfect best friend. He cares for me and supports me in everything I do. He is always there for me.  He is the only one I want to spend time with and love being with him. We have so much fun together in everything we do.  I can tell him anything and trust him with everything.


I love this picture of Greg!! I think he looks so cute! This is by far my favorite picture of him. He is the best friend and husband ever. You all should be jealous that you don't have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment