Sunday, March 27, 2011

Five of Thirty

Your make up bag!


I love my make up bag! It was a great find at Big Lots. Its nice that it has two compartments so I can divide my eyeshadow from the rest. And holders for my brushes and mascara. I just love it. There is only one problem. I keep getting more make up and am running out of space. I need a bigger bag. 

It may seem that I love make up and play around with it, but I don't. Well I am slowly getting into it. My mom gets me make up every year for Christmas, so she is the reason behind my large collection. But I'm really starting to like it. I have finally figured out how to use more then one eyeshadow and why there are so many brushes. I really love make up now and can't wait for Christmas!!



1 comment:

  1. This makes me happy to hear that you are starting to love makeup...because you know how I feel about it!!! :) We should have a little party and do makeovers on each other..like little girls do! haha love you Ali!

    ReplyDelete