Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three of Thirty

Something you crave a lot.

There is so much stuff I crave! I swear everyday I crave something. Today I am actually craving chinese food. We are going to Greg's parents house to watch the BYU game so I can't make any! And I don't know of a good resturant in Provo, so if any of you do, please LET ME KNOW!!

If kind of weird with my cravings. If I am at my parents house I crave a turkey sandwich with balsamic vinegar to dip it in. My mom always has the best bread and lunch meat and all the toppings. So everytime I go there I want to eat one. Its to bad I am usually there for Sunday dinner so  I can't have my sandwhich. But if I am there any other time its one of the first things I do!


Whenever I go to Greg's parents house I always want strawberry milk... weird. When we were dating and when we lived there for a little bit I found out that I love strawberry milk. His mom always has the mix's to make it and some how I got hooked on it. I'm not kidding, I drink it all the time when I get there. I will have some tonight I am just sure of it!



But there are two main things I crave all the time. And lucky for me I can combine them!

ICE CREAM and CARAMEL!!

Oh man I just love that stuff!! I seriously want it all the time. Just ask Greg. Oh and whip cream! Oh I love that too. I dont even need anything to put it on. Just give me the bottle! But I can never pass on ice cream or caramel. I just have to have it.  Once my taste buds got all jacked up and I didn't like chocolate of peanut butter anymore my world about collapsed. But then I found caramel and everything was so great! But luckily I can eat peanut butter and chocolate now, its just not as good as it once was.

But if any of you ever want to make me the happiest person ever just bring me a tube of ice cream and some caramel!!


YUM!!

1 comment: