Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two of Thirty

 A habit you wish you didn't have.


Oh where do I start!! I have a million habits I wish I didn't have.  I am constantly playing, twisting, and scratching my hair. It drives me nuts! I'm sure most people think I have dirty hair, and most the time I do. But even on days that I wash it I am always messing around with it. I just can't stop. Once I start playing with it, I then start to feel the scare on my head and mess with that. This bugs me so bad and I need to stop!

But that is not my most irritating habit to me.


Yes, I pop my knuckles like crazy!!

I actually am constantly popping every bone in my body. It grosses Greg out so bad! But every bone in my body always pops. And they are not hard to pop. They pop when I don't even try to pop them. I think I am falling apart.

Popping my back, wrist, tailbone, toes, neck, ankle and knees don't really bother me. It's popping my knuckles! I find it so annoying when other people do it, yet I do it myself. I think it bugs me so bad because its loud, and I do it every ten minutes it feels like. This by far is a habit I wish I didn't have and I need to quit. And yes I did pop my knuckles while posting this.... I need help.

1 comment:

  1. I pop like crazy too. Each finger pops three times! It's bad but I can't help it. I stopped popping my back and I go to the chiropractor instead. That way at least it's done right....or so they make me think.

    ReplyDelete